07 mars 2007

HP Online "support"

Damned Call Center...
Est ce que c'est moi qui explique mal ou est ce que c'est Anthony qui fait une crise de blonditude ?
Anthony: Hello Dolce.
Anthony: Welcome to HP Total Care for DeskJet products.
Anthony: My name is Anthony. How may I assist you today?
Moua: Hi - my friend gave me his old printer Deskjet 5740 and PHYSICALLY I can't close the printer : the front door that allows you to put in paper
Moua: can you help ?
Anthony: I understand your concern.
Moua: and ?
Anthony: Please open the top cover of the printer and close it with applying some force on the top.
Moua: thanks, the top cover is fine, it's the front one I can't close
Anthony: You mean , the left side of the cover.
Moua: no I mean the front side that hold your paper stack, and that you should be able to close afterwards
Anthony: I understand that the two trays which holds the paper in front side right?
Moua: yes indeed
Anthony: Okay.
Anthony: Please take out the tray and make sure that they are firmly inserted.
Moua: they are. The top tray seems to be stuck somehow.
Anthony: Dolce, then the printer needs service.
Moua: So I would need to take it to a dealer, right ?
Anthony: You can.
Moua: Thanks and have a good night.
Anthony: You are welcome, Dolce.
Anthony: Good night!
Bref, pas plus avancée après qu'avant, avec mon printer qui a décidé de ne pas fermer... Damned !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un petit mot fait toujours plaisir, même pour pointer une faute.

Si vous ne savez pas quoi choisir dans le menu déroulant, cliquez sur nom/url.
L'url est optionnel, et au moins vous aurez pu écrire votre nom !